All our dwellings are two-storey (maisonettes) with unlimited view to the mountains, valley and the sea. They are exclusively built in stone and wood to match their surroundings.
Each is built at a different level due to the ground's steep slope, with common courtyards as well as independent verandas or balconies and quiet corners.
All dwellings have two main entrances with traditional rustic locks and big iron keys. They are decorated with many small folklore objects and antiques. All incorporate the same comforts and luxury, although they differ in size and layout.
The reception area presenting the image of a small coffee house where visitors may buy or taste our homemade and other local products.
Double room dwelling of 50 m2 which may accommodate up to 4 persons. Its areas are made up in four deferent levels.
Double room dwelling of 70 m2, easily accommodating up to 4 persons. The characteristics of this dwelling are the traditional wooden stove, the large chimney and the well, all found inside the house.
Double room, newly built dwelling of 75 m2 easily accommodating up to 4 persons. It is built with traditional materials and in a traditional manner and totally blends in with the natural environment.
- Fully equipped built-in kitchen with oven, ceramic cook-stoves, refrigerator, freezer, dish washer, microwaves, coffee pot, toaster, small electric sweeper, pressure cooker and a whole line of well-known kitchen items and top quality dinner service.
- Dining room with a large table and chairs.
- Sitting room with fireplace, TV, DVD-player, stereo, telephone, mobile phone, double or triple couch with orthopaedic mattresses which very easily converts to two single or one double bed.
- Bedroom with double bed with orthopaedic mattress, toilet-mirror, wardrobe, screen, full-length mirror, iron, ironing-board, telephone etc
- Bathroom with shower, washing machine and washer dryer, hair drye.
- All dwellings have at least one independent courtyard or veranda and balcony with traditional outdoor furniture.
- Apart from the fireplace, all dwellings have air-conditioning on both floors and hot water from solar and electric water heater.
- All furniture is handmade carved from beech wood.
- The linen draperies are embroidered and of top quality while the quilts and pillows are feather.
- Daily cleaning
- Linen, towels change every 2-3 days or upon request.
- Air condition and fireplace
- Bath amenities, slippers, bathrobes, pool towels
- Welcome drink annd sweets upon arrival
- Outdoor swimming pool, ombrellas, sunbeds
- Fitness room
- Steambath room
- Barbeque and traditional oven
- Traditional cafeneion, mini shop
- Library, CD/DVD, board games
- Satelite wi-fi internet connection
- Mobile phones
- Mountain Bikes
- Traditional breakfast and small meals
- Starter pack with anything you want to have at your house upon arrival
- Mini market
- Laptop or any other electonic equipment
- Personal trainer and massage
- Baby sitting
- Children facilities (baby cot, baby chair, bassinet, toys)
- Food supplies to cover your first days needs.
- Special decoration for any special occassion
- ...and any other special requirement you maybe have